Saturday, November 28, 2009

just a girl...dreaming big in a small town!

Its no lie...I love bloggin'...so much that now I'm gonna have TWO!!! One for our store...and one for me! Just tryin to keep it real ya know! So as I sit here with my little boy under the Christmas Tree and Max and Ruby playin on the TV Ill do my best to introduce myself!!




Name: Desiree & Mommy
Age: 25
Job: Mommy first, Co-Owner of Dreaming Tree Studio second

About me: I love to be creative...I have lots of ideas...and I usually have some sort of mess around me. Usually a project in the works. I'll try to make anything...but finish very little! I'm a list maker...and list of lists maker. I want to be organized...really. I love to love. I read A LOT of blogs. Im proud of my family. I am blessed. I dream BIG...what can I say...Im a dreamgirl

Here is my world...























Well that pretty much sums up the last few years of my life...
talk to ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment