Sunday, November 29, 2009

Just a little get to know ya...

4 JOBS I HAVE HAD...


1. Lifeguard at the YMCA!!! Whistle twirler extraordinaire
2. Pre-school/ Daycare teacher for 4-7 year olds ;O)
3. Elementary Teacher grades 2-3
4. Co-Owner of the coolest shop ever Dreaming Tree Studio


4 MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN...


1. The Elf
2. Twilight
3. Old School
4. The Wedding Singer


4 PLACES I HAVE LIVED...


1. Grundy, Va
2. Winchester, Ky
3. Lexington, Ky
4. Morehead, Ky



4 FAVORITE TV SHOWS...



1. The Office
2. Mercy
3. Community
4. Say Yes to the Dress


4 PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION...


1. St. Thomas & St. John USVI
2. Cancun, Mexico
3. Key West, FL
4. Riviera Maya, Mexico


4 FAVORITE DISHES...


1. Spicy Marinara with Angel Hair Pasta from Johnny Carino's YUM
2. Crab Legs
3. Chicken-n-Dumplins
4. Waffles with a side of X-tra crispy Baccon...only from Waffle House


4 WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY...


1. yahoo.com (email)
2. blogger.com (check friends blogs and my own!)
3. Facebook.com
4. etsy.com



4 PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW...


1. On the beach...toes in the sand...drink in my hand
2. On the lake...
3. Swingin' in a hammock
4. at a Dave concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment